For many years Jack Fay has focused his law practice in the area of creditor remedies. His clients are primarily financial institutions and other lenders/creditors. His work includes commercial loan enforcement and litigation, foreclosure, bankruptcy and “workouts”- representing creditors seeking to reach cooperative resolutions with debtors.
Jack primarily grew up in North Dakota and Minnesota where he graduated from high school in Walker. His college undergraduate degree with a major in Political Science and minor in Technical Journalism was earned at North Dakota State University. He earned his law degree from the University of North Dakota School of Law.
Admitted to Practice in
- North Dakota
- Federal Courts in North Dakota
- Federal Courts in Minnesota
- 8th District Court of Appeals
- North Dakota Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- 7th District (Minnesota) Bar Association